Shelves full of items that aren't selling? Sales staff selling out-of-stock items? Constantly reordering the same items?
It's time to take control of your inventory!
A creative Inventory Management System designed specifically for the distributor.
This Next Generation Inventory Management System is an Integrated Suite of Tools that will Enhance and Simplify your Parts Management Process.Sign Up to try ONA Inventory for FREE! using our quickstart demo database.
ONA Inventory Features:
(Hover over topic to pause scrolling)
Fully customizable user access.
You can set each user's individual priveleges based on your company's workflow model.
The system administrator can create and assign special databases for testing new versions of ONA Inventory, or creating a demo platform without impacting the
live, production, system.
- Licensing at the user, site, or enterprise level.
- Display help information anytime by pressing F1.
- Display tips by hovering over fields.
- All display grids are exportable to Excel.
- Manage In-house inventory, supplier consignments, and/or supplier's excess inventory.
- Inventory search by number, SKU, NSN, internal number, category, description, etc.
- Categorize your inventory by two levels of category.
- Store alternate and internal item numbers.
- Store SKU and NSN numbers.
- View stock levels at a glance.
- Set quantity sales pricing levels.
- Store and display item images.
- View and edit quantities by source and type.
- Maintain full vendor information including multiple locations and multiple contacts.
- Gather multiple purchase requests for a vendor in a cart.
- Process receiving partial shipments.
- Request price quotes from vendors.
- Track all purchases and quote requests.
- Process returns of undesirable items.
- Specify separate ship to and bill to locations.
- View purchase history trends.
- Export PO details for import into your Accounting System.
- Maintain detail customer information including multiple locations and multiple contacts.
- View detail customer purchase and quote history.
- Assign customers to sales staff.
- Maintain a customer cart.
- Cart items are held in reserve to avoid overselling.
- Ability to sell out-of-stock items.
- Drop-ship items directly from Vendor.
- View sales history trends.
- Export Sales history for import into you Accounting System.
- Maintain Assembly details including engineering drawings and instruction sheets.
- Maintain detail bill-of-materials on all assemblies.
- Create work orders to maintain stock levels.
- Create work orders directly from sales requests.
- Create purchasing requests to fulfill work order shortages.
- Hold parts in stock to fulfill work orders.
- Pick available stock to satisfy work orders.
- Track production levels.
- Import inventory by type (ex. Consignment, excess).
- Store multiple custom import templates by vendor.
- Export import errors for further analysis in Excel.
- System generateable lot numbers.
- Create item categories on-the-fly during import.
- Preview import data
- Undo entire imports.
- Create customized inventory files to send to other suppliers or public databases like IC Source.
- Export by vendor.
- Export by Lot Number.
- Export by Inventory Type (ex. Inhouse, consignment, etc.)
- Choose the fields you want exported.
- Perform multiple export operations simultaneously.
- Export to an Excel readable .csv format.
- Create a consignee or excess inventory file.
- Email the exported file.
- FTP the exported file directly to a remote server.
For more information call Customer Service: 727-288-7362 or Contact Us via email.